Tokyu Hands becomes just “Hands,” with logo to match
16:53 JST, October 26, 2022
Household goods retailer Hands Inc. announced Wednesday that it changes its store name from “Tokyu Hands” to “Hands” in conjunction with the removal of “Tokyu” from the company name. The logo will also be updated, with a design featuring the English word “Hands” beneath the kanji character for hand.
The new logo will be introduced gradually, and all trademarks that include the word “Tokyu” will be removed by the end of March 2024.
The company was acquired by home improvement giant Cainz Corp. in March, and it no longer has capital ties with the Tokyu group.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)