Rakuten Mobile experiences systems glitch
16:14 JST, September 4, 2022
Rakuten Mobile experienced a network outage that affected some users for a few hours around noon on Sunday, Rakuten Mobile Inc. said.
From 10:58 a.m. to 1:26 p.m. Sunday, some users had difficulty using voice calls and data communications due to a systems glitch, the company said.
If people continue to have problems using their device, restarting it may improve the situation, according to Rakuten Mobile. It apologized to its customers for the inconvenience.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
Japan Sees 2.52 Mil. Visitors in October, Exceeding Pre-COVID Levels
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
Suntory’s Hibiki Whiskey Price Planned to Increase by 125％; Demand Higher than Production
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- Japan Sees 2.52 Mil. Visitors in October, Exceeding Pre-COVID Levels
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
- Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto