- CRIME ＆ COURTS
Woman Stabbed to Death, Possibly by Her Teenage Child
13:26 JST, January 17, 2023
Shizuoka Prefectural Police said a woman in her 40s has apparently been stabbed to death with a knife, and was later confirmed dead at the hospital where she was taken.
According to the police, a resident of Makinohara in the prefecture called police at around 11:50 p.m. on Monday to report the stabbing of a family member.
Police said that they are questioning the woman’s 13-year-old child, who they believe assaulted the mother.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible