- CRIME ＆ COURTS
Three people found dead bleeding from head in Saitama
13:51 JST, December 25, 2022
A man and two women were found dead in a house in Hanno, Saitama Prefecture, on Sunday morning.
A nearby resident had reported to the police that someone in the house was arguing and that the second floor was on fire.
The three victims were bleeding from the head, and a man was seen fleeing the scene with what appeared to be a hammer. The prefectural police are investigating the incident on suspicion of homicide.
According to the police, the man who fled was wearing dark clothing and a black mask and was carrying a shoulder bag.
Police officials said that a couple in their 60s and their daughter had lived in the residence.
The fire was extinguished about an hour and a half after it was discovered.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
Japan Child Porn Websites Draw Overseas Users; Experts Seek Measures as Operators Defiant
Earthquake hits Aomori, Iwate on Monday Morning; Seismic Intensity 4 in Aomori City
Coldest Morning of Season Hits Japan; Tokyo Almost 20 C Colder than Previous Week
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
- Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
- Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains