Japan confirms 73 new COVID-19 cases
November 28, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Japan confirmed 73 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths on Sunday.
No new infection cases were reported in 31 of the country’s 47 prefectures. There were 43 patients with severe symptoms across the country, a decrease of seven from Saturday.
In Tokyo alone, nine new infection cases were confirmed, down by 11 from a week before and the 17th consecutive day below 30.
The capital had no new COVID-19 deaths. The seven-day average of new infection cases fell 18.5% from a week before to 14.1. There were seven patients with severe symptoms, unchanged from Saturday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last