Japan big firms’ biz sentiment improves in April-June
16:57 JST, June 13, 2022
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Business sentiment among major Japanese companies improved in April-June, a government survey showed on Monday.
The business sentiment index for companies with capital of ¥1 billion or more stood at minus 0.9, up from minus 7.5 for the previous quarter, according to the joint survey by the Finance Ministry and the Cabinet Office.
The index represents the percentage of companies seeing their business conditions improve from the previous quarter minus that of firms feeling the opposite. The business outlook index for the major companies stood at plus 6.3 for July-September and plus 6.4 for the following quarter.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan resumes entry of foreign tourists
Processing power: Robot speeds production at Nagoya food manufacturer
Restaurant chains think outside box to blunt hit from soaring prices
Bread crusts, coffee beans transformed into craft beer by Japan brewing firm
Philippines to call for banana price rise in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last