Another strong quake hits Ishikawa
10:59 JST, June 20, 2022
A strong earthquake measuring upper 5 on the Japanese seismic intensity scale of 7 hit Ishikawa Prefecture on Monday morning, the Japan Meteorological Agency said. It is unlikely to cause a tsunami, according to the agency.
The area was hit by a lower 6-level earthquake the previous day.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs