Tokyo confirms 24 new coronavirus cases
November 13, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — The Tokyo metropolitan government reported 24 new cases of novel coronavirus infection Saturday, down by five from a week before.
No new deaths related to the virus were confirmed in the Japanese capital.
The seven-day average of new infection cases came to 24.4, up 20.2% from a week earlier.
The number of severely ill coronavirus patients under the Tokyo metropolitan government’s criteria stood at 10, up by two from Friday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last