provided by The Japan News.
2025 Expo of future dreams faces real-world financial challenges
Many people in their 60s and older appear to have fond memories of Expo 1970 Osaka. When that exposi...
May 21, 2022 - POLITICAL PULSE
23-year-old LDP, Komeito partnership has come to crossroad
The relationship between the Liberal Democratic Party and its ruling coalition partner Komeito has b...
May 14, 2022 - POLITICAL PULSE
Kishida’s ‘realism’ foreign policy vision put to test by Russian invasion
Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s foreign policy vision of “realism diplomacy for a new era” is being p...
May 7, 2022 - POLITICAL PULSE
Zelenskyy’s speech highlights Japan’s challenges in a changed world
On Dec. 2, 1958, in Tokyo, Philippine President Carlos P. Garcia delivered the first speech by a for...
April 25, 2022 - POLITICAL PULSE
Statecraft is shackled by constant election campaigning
Yomiuri Shimbun file photoPrime Minister Fumio Kishida, second from right, poses as he places a rose...
April 9, 2022 - POLITICAL PULSE
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Kishida set to announce U.S. base park plan, eyeing Okinawa gubernatorial race
- Japan set to lift ban on foreign tourists
- Japan, U.S. to agree to promote open 5G standards in Indo-Pacific
- Broad agreement on defense pact shows deepening of Japan-U.K. security ties
JN TOP STORIES
- India-Japan : A Partnership for peace, stability and prosperity
- Biden’s Asian economic talks include 13 countries, and no China
- Work resumes to raise Japanese sightseeing boat, 1 month after tragedy
- Japan, U.S. leaders agree to strengthen alliance’s deterrence, response capabilities
- Shrine congregation carries 3 mikoshi portable shrines at Sanja festival in Tokyo for 1st time in 3 years
- Kabuki star Ichikawa Ebizo performs on Tokyo Skytree
- Ohtani hits 150th homer of pro career