S Korea Plans to ‘Significantly Boost’ Semiconductor Cooperation with Netherlands, US, Japan
12:32 JST, December 10, 2023
South Korea’s President Yoon Suk Yeol told AFP that Seoul plans to ramp up semiconductor cooperation with Western countries, as the key industry is buffeted by geopolitical turbulence from US-China competition.
South Korea plans “to significantly boost semiconductor cooperation with such major countries as the Netherlands, the United States and Japan going forward”, Yoon told AFP in an exclusive written interview ahead of his state visit to the Netherlands Monday.
"News Services" POPULAR ARTICLE
At Japan Airlines, Bankruptcy Helped Lay Groundwork for First Female Boss
Taylor Swift Launches Legal Broadside at a College Student Who Tracks Private Jets Via Public Data
Unofficial Indonesia Election Vote Count Points to First Round Prabowo Win
World Court Orders Israel to Take Measures to Prevent and Punish Incitement of Genocide in Gaza (Update 1)
North Korea Scraps All Economic Cooperation with South Korea
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan Eyes 45 B. Yen in Aid for Optical Semiconductors
- Business, Labor Leaders Reaffirm Vow to Raise Wages in Shunto Talks
- Japan’s Job Availability Ratio Rises for 2nd Straight Year
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager
- M4.8 Earthquake Hits Central Tokyo; No Tsunami Expected